Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses

I have posted pictures of Morilee Bridesmaid Collection dresses to the side with style numbers and prices. You can see them with more detail at www.morilee.com . The color I am seriously considering is the pink (‘’rose’’) shown in No. 367. The dresses are made out of Chiffon. All of these dresses are in stock at Lant’s Garden in Seneca except for No. 327. Other retailers that carry Morilee dresses are: Bentonville-Simply Elegant (479) 464 7200, Fayetville-The Briar Patch (501) 521 7631, Springfield – McDaniel Bridal & Formal (417) 869 7331 and Karl’s Tuxedos & Bridal (417) 883 7774. I would like to know which ones you like, or definitely don’t like, after trying them. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. NOTE: Although we are not about to buy dresses yet, I want you to know that I will be able to pay for half the price of the dresses - but I will need you to make the down payment first and then I will take care of the second half. Let me know if that's okay or if you need to work out something else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! It is so fun! This is the line of dresses I had for our wedding. Did you recognize your amazing one?!? I'm not sure what you mean about the last four. Do you mean the last four pictures on your site, or the last four of one of the collections on the website? My heart jumped at 735, I think it is adorable! But if you choose to have floor length dresses, I like 411 and 418 from the website. And 363, 361 from your pictures. I think the pink would be so pretty. The start of so much fun has begun! This is going to be the greatest destination wedding ever! And your dress still takes my breath away! Shelby

Whitney said...

I love 411 & 418, too! At Lant's Garden, they told me they couldn't order those dresses but in Springfield I am sure we could!
I think they would look great on everyone! I didn't know that our dresses were Morilee...and I kept thinking when I was looking for websites...what dresses were from Shelby's wedding?? Because I remembered they were so nice, and affordable,too!

Stephenie said...

I really love #327. #735 has a very similiar shape - only it's shorter, which might mean they require less alteration. And, I am not a fan of the first two either.

Stephenie said...

This one looks like the shortened version of 327.

http://www.morilee.com/DressDetail.aspx?C=10&D=732&P=1

rhian2006 said...

will you be able to make it up for my wedding. we changed it to june sometime becouse of my nothern family. i think i will be able to make it down for yours!!!!! well got to get to class love ya.

rhian2006 said...

411 is my fav to. its the same material my bridesmaid dress i like. miss you